[mail-vet-discuss] Proposed "header.b" tag for DKIM signatures

Murray S. Kucherawy msk at cloudmark.com
Wed Mar 24 14:58:24 PDT 2010

What I originally had planned was that, plus the tackling of an interesting security issue (which really is someone's visible pain point right now), plus this, in one draft.  However this little piece can be done independently and would be useful right away, so I decided to split them out; this small one could (theoretically) clear the IESG this year sometime while the much larger issue will probably drag into next year.  The larger update might even warrant a working group of its own.