[mail-vet-discuss] Proposed "header.b" tag for DKIM signatures

Murray S. Kucherawy msk at cloudmark.com
Wed Mar 24 13:10:38 PDT 2010

I think the "why" is spelled out in the draft, but the "who" is partly my own work (an open source DKIM project) and is partly an offshoot from a larger issue that will probably need its own working group; however, this piece is useful before that one gets finished (which could take quite a while).

(In fact, oddly enough, this was originally your idea from way back when, Mike!)

-MSK