[mail-vet-discuss] Removing A-R headers fields

Murray S. Kucherawy msk at cloudmark.com
Mon Feb 8 10:37:15 PST 2010

It's meant to distinguish between an internal MTA maintained by, for example, an ADMD's IT department versus one on someone's desktop.  "Compromised" is one possibility for exclusion; "unauthorized" is another.

> BTW, any pointer to current deployments of this field?

Speaking only from personal experience, Google, Yahoo, dkim-milter, opendkim, dk-milter (deprecated), sid-milter all use it.