[ietf-dkim] Do we need to meet in Prague?
lear at cisco.com
Fri Jan 21 10:50:42 PST 2011
I'd suggest that the group is in one of two states:
* We are sufficiently agreed on 4871bis that it can advance, at
which point I would ask that we circle back to the DOSETA split,
and how it relates to other work, and what opportunities there
are. I think Dave really posed an interesting idea, and what it
needs is a good test case. If we can identify that, then I would
say we should meet on that point, and consider this from a
* If we are not concluded on 4871bis, then we should meet to close
on open issues.
On 1/20/11 10:32 PM, Barry Leiba wrote:
> Does the DKIM working group think it needs a face-to-face meeting in
> Prague, at IETF 81?
> I think we do not, though that answer may depend upon whether 4871bis
> is ready or needs more discussion, and whether we think we need
> discussion about the mailing lists document (which Murray has
> patiently been holding off on, while we sort out 4871bis).
> Barry, as chair
> NOTE WELL: This list operates according to
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ietf-dkim