[ietf-dkim] quick summary of Sep 21 jabber
stephen.farrell at cs.tcd.ie
Thu Sep 21 09:11:58 PDT 2006
Log is at: http://www.ietf.org/meetings/ietf-logs/dkim/2006-09-21.html
There were some delays and connection problems (jabber.org being
down mainly), so we didn't get through that much.
Our aim is to get rough consensus on ssp-reqs before San Diego
so that we can mainly work on an SSP protocol there.
We'll have weekly jabber sessions (1500 UTC, Thursday for 90
minutes) for the next few weeks to try get this done. So next
one is 28th Sep.
We went through issues from the tracker:
- 1201/1217 were the same. Arvel volunteered to write a
requirements-like sentence to the effect that human-friendly syntax
is nicer and whenever that sentence is agreed we add it and
- 1356 remains OPEN since the text proposed needs more thought
- 1357 basic difference between 4.1 and 4.2 relates to an expectation
that signatures are more likely broken in 4.2, Dave and Mike to
work some clarifying text at which point we can CLOSE this
- 1358 didn't get any support and got a few "-1"'s so is heading to
be a CLOSE/REJECT
- 1359 didn't get any support so is heading to be a CLOSE/REJECT
- 1360 remains OPEN and is first up for discussion next time
More information about the ietf-dkim