[ietf-dkim] SSP = FAILURE DETECTION
dotis at mail-abuse.org
Fri Sep 8 11:32:31 PDT 2006
On Sep 8, 2006, at 11:11 AM, Hector Santos wrote:
>> Anytime you send e-mail to someone, you're basically asking them
>> to do you a large favor by investing the effort to accept and
>> deliver it. Senders don't get to set rules about what recipients
>> can do.
> If it isn't about SPAM, then what it is for?
- DKIM related MUA annotations protect recipients from spoofing.
- DKIM identified bulk-senders might bypass message filtering.
- DKIM indicates where abuse can be reported.
- DKIM policy should allow MUA annotations to apply to a larger
percentage of messages.
- DKIM policy should allow selective handling of critical
More information about the ietf-dkim