[dkim-dev] DomainKeys Signs Only Some Mail, Why?

Shannon D. Denniston shannon at dennistoninc.com
Wed Jan 16 15:08:42 PST 2008

I was under the impression that DKIM and DomainKeys
are essentially the same thing and that questions involving
them are welcome on this list? If not, can you please point
me to a list which is more suitable for my questions?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Shannon D. Denniston, President
Denniston Enterprises, Inc.