[dkim-dev] Interop testing

Murray S. Kucherawy msk at sendmail.com
Thu Dec 1 14:20:44 PST 2005

I have my simple/simple working with both altn.com and long.name test
servers, but my relaxed/relaxed isn't.

When I get my "canonicalized.txt" back from the latter's autoresponder, it
looks like all the lines in it are LF-terminated, not CRLF-terminated.
This is the only difference between my canonicalized form and that one; a
"diff -w" between the two returns no output.

It could well be that my MUA (pine in this case) is stripping the CRLFs if
they were there before, in which case they really are identical, but then
I shouldn't be getting a "fail" result.

Can either of you guys help me out here?