[feedback-report] New ARF internet draft

John Levine johnl at taugh.com
Tue May 29 09:19:56 PDT 2007

I made one more editorial pass and few more minor text twiddles over
the weekend and sent in the -02 version of the ARF draft.  Until Dave
puts it on the mipassoc site and the I-D people put it in their
respository, you can find it at http://www.taugh.com/arf.

One of the things I looked for when I made the pass was to be sure not
to make any changes to existing practice, since I presume we all agree
that none of the outfits currently using ARF have any interest in
changing what they're doing.

This should be published as an I-D in the next few days.

R's,
John