[taugh.com-johnl] Re: [feedback-report] How's that revised ARF draft coming along?

J.D. Falk jdfalk at yahoo-inc.com
Mon May 7 11:00:30 PDT 2007

On 2007-05-05 21:52, John R Levine wrote:

>> Any idea on what is left to do for it, aside for editing, etc? Where
>> there any features that need to be added?
>
> As far as I know, it's just editing.  I might want to add another couple
> of report types for use in spam/not-spam feedback to one's own ISP, but
> it's not urgent.

Seems like the part of the story which fits into an RFC has been
complete for a while, and any future efforts will revolve around
explaining everything else.

Anyone on this list who's still interested in the topic and is planning
on attending MAAWG in June should come to the small working session
we've got planned, Tuesday afternoon.

--
J.D. Falk, Anti-Spam Product Manager
Yahoo! Mail